|Ninety seven percent of online pharmacies don’t follow U.S. pharmacy laws.If you buy from one of these online pharmacies, you run a high risk of receiving counterfeit or substandard drugs. You also put your personal and financial information at risk.Beware of an online pharmacy that shows these signs of being fake:
- Allows you to buy drugs without a prescription from your doctor.
- Offers deep discounts or cheap prices that seem too good to be true.
- Sends spam or unsolicited email offering cheap drugs.
- Is located outside of the United States.
- Is not licensed in the United States.
Look for these signs of a safe online pharmacy:
- Always requires a doctor’s prescription.
- Provides a physical address and telephone number in the United States.
- Offers a pharmacist to answer your questions.
- Has a license with your state board of pharmacy. Check to see if it does.
Learn more about buying safely from the Food and Drug Administration’s BeSafeRx campaign.
If you have questions, contact us.
Stay Connected to USA.GOV: Facebook Twitter YouTube Our Blog
Vicil Anaya: fused glass jewelry and gifts store
Florence’s Amazon Author Page
Exercise, Nutrition, and Health resource site
Florence on Facebook
Florence on Pinterest
Florence on Twitter
Florence on LinkedIn