Just what I needed for the fall semester

This is an email to one of the professors in my department:

Dr. S,

I am a graduate student in the dietetics program and need to take FOS4114C Food Science, but don’t see a graduate code offered for Fall 09 (like in this semester: HUN5938). How should I register for your class?

Thank you,

Florence Vicil

This was his response:

Dear Florence Vicil,

You can talk with me directly.  If you are a graduate student registering for the FOS 4114c you will be required to do some additional work to receive graduate credit.  We can certainly arrange for that.

With best wishes,



I say: GREAT


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s